Green Tractor Talk banner

Can you help me fix my JD RX75 ?

• Electrical It has no power from the battery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hope I'm doing this correctly, Suggestions welcome.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Member in Chester Pennsylvania Seeking Friends & expert help here with my JD RX75

I just got a riding Mower A JD RX75 which was given to me by a landlord that lives in Claymont Delaware who's properties I manage, doing all repairs and cut her lawns a 1/2 a block from my home in Chester Pa. She told me it's been in a small shed in her yard and hasn't run since 2013 because a belt broke and it don't go in reverse. I got it to my shop last week and started repairing it yesterday 6/20/2017 taking the mower deck off trying to figure out why it wouldn't go in reverse, and why it won't start. She said I could have it to help defray cost of her lawn cutting fees if I can get it to run which I cut all the lawns for all my customers once a week or every two weeks depending on growth, as well as many other properties I manage and cut lawns for in the (Delco) Delaware County area primarily in the towns of: Chester, Upland, Brookhaven, Parkside, Woodlynn, Boothwyn, Swarthmore. If you have properties or homes you need repair work done in we do it all from roof repairs to foundations and everything in-between, from flooring, Tile and marble, electrical, Drywall repairs, Carpentry, additions, Painting, Decks, tree cutting, or landscaping work from clean-outs, to snow removal, just ask us if we do what you need done. We are a group of primarily Military Veterans all having skills in the many areas of home repairs and qualified to do all the work in a professional timely manner. We are the least expensive but offer Superior workmanship, and Honesty is my highest attribute, and I have references. I have photos and some videos of our work which is an on going continual project of recording and uploading to my youtube channel. Due to my computer crash a year ago, I lost a lot of the pictures and videos of so much of our work but I have located some I had uploaded as a back up I found on my Dropbox account.
I personaly have had the best teachers in many areas of what we do as for tile and flooring, I learned from my brother-in-law who's a 3 generation tiler. Together we've done may flooring, wall, and bathroom projects in many new upscale areas of North Jersey where I'm originally from. I've also worked with many of my cousins and uncles all in the various fields of home repairs and commercial jobs which It's so hard to describe all the work I've done and have gained experience in over the 40 years of work in this field.
If any of you can help me with the repairing suggestions to get this JD RX75 running again it would be greatly appreciated. If you live in DELCO it will be greatly appreciated and may be beneficial to you if you need any workmanship from any of my staff. I offer my expertise on many areas of experience I have which is very extensive, which you'll all see as time here in this forum continues....
Sincerely Yours,
Pastor William Barhorst (The Rev)
(610) 800-3923 is my personal cellphone

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Registered
11,757 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. There are a lot of guys on here with a vast amount of knowledge. I'm sure someone can help you. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Administrator
20,356 Posts
Rev,

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
:wgtt: from Hagerstown md

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hiya,

First off welcome to the forum, secondly, here are some tips to help you get started with your project:

1) Post a thread in the lawn and garden tractor section describing your issue, that will get the attention of people that may have a similar machine/issues.

2) Go to the Deere parts page and search for "rx75" it will show exploded diagrams of every part of the unit to assist you either getting a replacement part or see how things go together. John Deere - Parts Catalog

3) You may also want to stop by another Deere forum, Weekend Freedom Machines, that is more centered on classic and vintage Deere lawn and garden tractors however, a lot of people here are also members there, I am.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts