Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined after several months of lurking on this site. My reason for lurking was perhaps superstition. I ordered a Gator 865M last January and was reluctant to even post about it until it arrived. Well, yesterday I called my dealer (I think he was getting tired of me calling so frequently) and after checking for arrivals he told me it had arrived late in the afternoon the day before and he had not been notified.
Since this is Independence Day Weekend I asked if they could get it prepped and delivered. He pulled some strings and it was delivered about 8:00 this morning.
I already have about 3 hours on it - basically clearing brush with a chain saw and gathering some firewood. So far I am very impressed with the machine. My main purpose is for farm work and it seems to have lots of power.

Thanks for allowing me to join.

Wesdor

·
Premium Member
19,868 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

We love Photos

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Congrats & welcome from Wisconsin.

Reactions: Herminator

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

We love Photos
I'll try to take some photos tomorrow. It is a new machine for me, but just a Gator to everyone else. I suspect you've seen lots of photos of them, but I'll try to add some more. :)

I did discover that going down a step incline requires using both feet. One on the accelerator and the other on the brake. There is a learning curve to driving this beast in rough terrain. But so far it has done everything I have asked of it.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Welcome to GTT from western PA
Sounds like you like it right out of the box and it was worth the wait (y)

Reactions: Herminator

·
Premium Member
10,128 Posts
Welcome to GTT

Reactions: JR Diyer

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome from western pa

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
45,426 Posts
Welcome to GTT.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
5,877 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Welcome from southern ky

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.