Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon,

I have been lurking here for a number of weeks and thought today would be a good day to say hello. We currently have a 2007 2320 with 325 hours but its time with us is short lived as tomorrow at 4:00, we take delivery of our new 2520. Like many others, I took advantage of the discount offered earlier this year to purchase the 2520 with FEL and PHD (as my 2 attachments). These attachments will add to our current offering of front mounted snowblower, box scraper, HeavyHitch & BB.

I recognize many others here from other forums and have been a very satisfied customer of Ken's FEL Hooks (at least until my welding skills improve greatly). I look forward to being an active member here and continuing my learning from the advice and discussions taking place.

Doug

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
EXCELLENT! Welcome to DT. We like active members, it adds to the fun. Congratulations on the up grade, you'll love it. So did you just keep the MMM deck and add the proper linkage?

Ohh, being from Wisconsin we'll get along just fine as long as you don't talk politics. :laugh:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Randy,

Thank you for the welcome. We do not have the MMM for our 2320. It doesn't make any sense as we are in that part of Wisconsin that has plenty of hills and are yard isn't suited well for a large mower deck. The only addition required for my upgrade was the PTO shaft for the snowblower as the 2520 is just a bit longer in length and oh yes...an I-match :good2:.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Sorry, just assumed you had the MMM. Do you have the 54" blower?

Sounds like you are west of me (Stoughton).

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We just got the 47" last year. Previously we used a 42" snowblower mounted on our Simplicity Broadmoor. The 42" was ok but required plenty of weight in the back and chains on the rears. Those 2 on top of snow will do havoc on an asphalt driveway with pitch. I couldn't be more impressed and happy with the 47". I recognize the width issue with 47" and may contemplate extensions as I have seen other do or one day, upgrade to the 54".

BTW, I am near Beaver Dam.

·
Administrator
21,038 Posts
Welcome to DT Doug:yahoo:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Welcome to Deere Talk! :thumbup1gif:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts