Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Very excited to join this community. Like a lot people who plan on making large financial purchases, I like to lurk around forums pertaining to said item and get a feel. This definitely seems like a good place with some knowledgeable and respectful people.

I have been debating the tractor purchase for years since my wife was ready to head to a box store and get me a riding mower. I advised her that would be a horrible investment. I have been in and out of the rabbit hole since. I have been looking at a 1025R with loader, mower deck and snow blade. I would love a backhoe, but likely cannot justify it.

I live in central MA and travel throughout the northeast for work. I am currently in VT heading home tomorrow and plan on stopping at a dealership or two in NH to see some tractors. Definitely not opposed to used, but establishing a good relationship with a dealer seems to payoff in some situations.

Looking forward to building my profile!

-ryfi

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Welcome from southern KY!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
45,465 Posts
Welcome to GTT

Reactions: DRobinson

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Welcome to GTT from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
15,719 Posts
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Welcome from md

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome from South Shore of Massachusetts. Won’t go wrong with a green machine. Visited the same dealers you are planning to visit. It’s like visiting Disneyland for outdoor equipment enthusiasts! Dealer relationships are key. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
8,007 Posts
Welcome to Gtt from the Mitten. Good luck in your search.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Welcome aboard from S Central NY!

·
Premium Member
10,139 Posts
Welcome to GTT. If you have money left over after buying it let us know. We love to help with attachments. (y)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Welcome.

I live in what is basically a SC community of small farms filled with retired horse people. I believe I am the only one here who actually has lived in the area my whole life. Many people nearby escaped to the Sunny South from NH and VT and MA, where this community is aggressively marketed. Maybe you'll make the move sometime.

Best wishes finding the new tractor.

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
Welcome to GTT

Reactions: SulleyBear
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.