Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! On July 3rd I purchased a new 1025R FEL, iMatch Quick Hitch, Frontier BB2048L and RC2048, but I am just now making time to join and introduce myself. I greatly appreciate all the information I learned on this site as I was researching the purchase. I failed to realize a new FEL was coming out until it was too late but I am very happy with what I got. I installed Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks right away and expect delivery tomorrow of several items from Heavy Hitch; a receiver hitch and weight bracket, quick attach front weight bracket kit, and a Hitch'n Can (okay, I feel guilty about that last item but I'm getting tired of having to tie a rope around the recycle bin to take it a half mile down my drive to the pickup point).
Of course I had to get her stuck in the mud when I mowed. The first time I got her out using the loader but the second time it took my Tacoma. I am trying to attach the mandatory photographs but if I fail please bear with me being a newbie. Thanks to everyone who takes the time and effort to post such helpful information.
20170715_121955_2_1.jpg
20170715_125139_3_1.jpg
20170718_092416_2_1.jpg

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,313 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
58 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
welcome from south western pa. nice pics-thanks:bigthumb: i remember how much i liked my new tractor and implements back in 06 when i got them home too. hope u have many yrs of good service out of it also.:greentractorride::wgtt:

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Welcome to GTT from the Pacific NW - Oregon!!

Marlin :cowboy:

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

Congrats on your new :greentractorride: :bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

Getting 'er stuck is a proper break in:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Thanks for the pictures. Take it out and play in mud because they wash up pretty easy. Have Fun Be Safe:good2::good2:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts

From New York, congrats, really like the pics :bigthumb:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hello! On July 3rd I purchased a new 1025R FEL, iMatch Quick Hitch, Frontier BB2048L and RC2048, but I am just now making time to join and introduce myself. I greatly appreciate all the information I learned on this site as I was researching the purchase. I failed to realize a new FEL was coming out until it was too late but I am very happy with what I got. I installed Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks right away and expect delivery tomorrow of several items from Heavy Hitch; a receiver hitch and weight bracket, quick attach front weight bracket kit, and a Hitch'n Can (okay, I feel guilty about that last item but I'm getting tired of having to tie a rope around the recycle bin to take it a half mile down my drive to the pickup point).
Of course I had to get her stuck in the mud when I mowed. The first time I got her out using the loader but the second time it took my Tacoma. I am trying to attach the mandatory photographs but if I fail please bear with me being a newbie. Thanks to everyone who takes the time and effort to post such helpful information.
View attachment 419154
View attachment 419170
View attachment 419178
Go underneath and check all your linkage. look for anything bent, a cotter pin and washer missing etc. good time to crawl under and get familiar with your rig and clean everything out from the mud.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts

View attachment 419170
Welcome to GTT Ten25. :thumbup1gif:

When can we start making fun of you for getting stuck? :munch: :lol:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts

Are you Skaterman30 on you tube? I seem to remember the first pick as being your place on the last video I watched of your's, if you are him.

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland. Nice pictures, sounds like you are really enjoying it! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Welcome to GTT and congrats on your new machine

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
:wgtt: nice looking :greentractorride: looks good dirty

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Go underneath and check all your linkage. look for anything bent, a cotter pin and washer missing etc. good time to crawl under and get familiar with your rig and clean everything out from the mud.
Firemark, great advice about checking underneath. I should have thought of this but didn't. Fortunately everything is fine. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Your pic reminds me of a country song... Let's get a little mud on the tires! :)

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
14,132 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

1 - 19 of 19 Posts