Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great info on site, used a few on a 1023 e. That i picked up new last august,a month later Deere decided to pull my dealer's franchise,nice of them!we had record snow,this winter and the 1023e did a great job,except for the first time out with the 47'' blower, the mid-mount drive shaft,snapped apart at u-j,i was told shaft was too long,and they had a few come in with same problem. just a heads up for someone with front mounted blowers.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,852 Posts
:wgtt:

Were you able to get warranty coverage? Do you have another dealer you can use?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1023 e drive shaft warranty

Great info on site, used a few on a 1023 e. That i picked up new last august,a month later Deere decided to pull my dealer's franchise,nice of them!we had record snow,this winter and the 1023e did a great job,except for the first time out with the 47'' blower, the mid-mount drive shaft,snapped apart at u-j,i was told shaft was too long,and they had a few come in with same problem. just a heads up for someone with front mounted blowers.
another dealer that is in our area covered it at no cost,the 2 dealers were about 20 miles apart and i was in between the two so it was nice.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Once again...

:gtfam:

Got pics of the tractor?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,789 Posts

·
Administrator
20,852 Posts

·
Registered
4,474 Posts

Welcome to another New Yorker!!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
From CT

·
Corndog Hater
11,774 Posts
Welcome aboard. I am another NYer myself, down in Lake Erie' s lake effect snow belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,886 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia,,, I just traded in my 1026r and 47 " blower for a 1025r and new 47 blower. So my question to you is ,,How long is the shaft that works on your 47 blower.
Reason I'm asking I measured the old blower shaft and compared to new one.. Seems the new one is about 1 " longer..
So could you measure yours from end to end ??
Thanks in advance.:wgtt:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
47" blower shaft

Welcome from West Virginia,,, I just traded in my 1026r and 47 " blower for a 1025r and new 47 blower. So my question to you is ,,How long is the shaft that works on your 47 blower.
Reason I'm asking I measured the old blower shaft and compared to new one.. Seems the new one is about 1 " longer..
So could you measure yours from end to end ??
Thanks in advance.:wgtt:
Thanks for the welcome,my blower shaft is 17 5/8 " and my front pto shaft is 65 7/8".the one that broke was the front shaft.I hope these help.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts