Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
16,804 Posts
Any reason not to put one together?
time, energy, resources, admin support from the owners (Vertical Scope), probable lack of member participation are just a few.

·
Super Moderator
5,397 Posts
It's not mandatory, but quite a few members willingly show their location either in their signature or avatar.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Is there a member map or way to search for members geographically? I thought this might help if local people wanted to help each other out or even borrow an implement. Obviously they would do this kind of think at their own risk etc.
It's not perfect, but you can go to Member List in the green navigation bar at the top, then click on Advanced Search and search by location. It only applies to folks who put that info in their profile, and has issues, but it's a start...

·
Registered
16 Posts
As a new member here at GTT, i have spent some time looking around the site. I highly suggest you go to the What Did You Do With Your Deere Today forum, go as far back and work your way to the present. Personally I got a significant insight into the capability of the machine, implements, uses, and the crafty ways the members of this board utilize them as well. You are at the right place!

and by the way.... WELCOME!
-Lou
Thanks!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts