Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Happy everyone who reads this.

I am really impressed with how this tractor works. I had some problems reconnecting the 60d deck this morning (option for FILB). I did not check before unhooking the first time. Checked measurements after reconnecting (took five times pushing the deck around the yard) and found that front is 3/4 higher than rear at desired 4" cutting height, and side difference about 1/4. I have the manual but think setting the deck on a level surface with correct PSI in all tires then adjusting linkages is easier/more accurate procedure.
What say you.? And,

"Lets be safe out there."

·
Administrator
20,290 Posts
:wgtt:

There’s a great stickie thread (in the header) of the SCUT forum here on GTT on how to adjust your mower. It should lead you down the path to mower install bliss. :good2:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:
and :congrats: on your new :greentractorride:

·
Registered
12,277 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I hope you have the same good service from your machine that I have, I know you will enjoy the chores a lot more with this machine to help.

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
13,958 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,725 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
:wgtt:from the Mitten

Congrats on new tractor

·
Registered
500 Posts
Welcome from Ontario, Canada and welcome to the forum. If the tractor is under warranty get the dealer to set it up properly. You paid for something that is supposed to work properly right from the get-go. The tech should have had it set up before you ever saw the tractor, and the dealer will want to know that his techs are doing their jobs properly. They really are great machines, aren't they??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts