Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all going to try to restore a 2040 that my Dad started yrs ago, he decided that it was not what he wanted to do with his time and gave it to me, been sitting out back for 4 yrs, my Dad turned 77 this yr so I decided that I need to get this job done , so that he can see the progress

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
:wgtt:

God luck with project...we would like pics of progress as well....

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Welcome to GTT trctrdrvr.
Sounds like a good job. Any beforehand pictures? Maybe another thread?

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
Good luck with your project

Welcome from West Virginia

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

A very worthy project!! Good luck with it!! :good2:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

Welcome from New York.

That is a great project, I hope that you two will get a chance to work on it together.

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts
Welcome.

Good idea. Maybe your Dad will become interested again.
I'm thinking the good doctor here is right. This could be a great way to get to spend some quality time with your dad when he sees the progress and your determination to do this project. I'm restoring a tractor right now myself. It's a very slow and long process that can absorb more time and money than one would think. But it's also pretty fun in my mind. I wish you a lot of luck!:thumbup1gif:

I also hope you share your journey and document it here on GTT as well. We really enjoy watching and helping others here. I've gotten great assistance from the members here with my questions and projects.:drinks:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
I'm thinking the good doctor here is right. This could be a great way to get to spend some quality time with your dad when he sees the progress and your determination to do this project. I'm restoring a tractor right now myself. It's a very slow and long process that can absorb more time and money than one would think. But it's also pretty fun in my mind. I wish you a lot of luck!:thumbup1gif:

I also hope you share your journey and document it here on GTT as well. We really enjoy watching and helping others here. I've gotten great assistance from the members here with my questions and projects.:drinks:
Come to think of it. Haven't seen an update lately. :dunno:

·
Super Moderator
5,584 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
46 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts