Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Just joined, I'm a Norwegian living in Florida and a proud owner of a JD 3320. This is my first time joining any kind of forum page, but i will figure it out.
My Name Is Jan Erik Large, my friends call me Norway.
Looking forward to be talking GREEN.

Thanks

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
I want to be the first to welcome you to GTT norway1.
For the record, there is no other forum like this one.:thumbup1gif:
Why not add the State to your profile. It will make it easier for others to reply to question you may have if we know the area you live in, as they do relate.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome Jan from WI...:drinks:

And you did well in choosing a good forum.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
:wgtt:from Tn. Enjoy your green machine!!

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
From CT

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Super Moderator
5,584 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Registered
939 Posts
Hello from Germany - I've not seen so many JD when I stayed at Norway, fishing. Maybe some more norwegians must spent their time in Florida - to purchase a Johnny :laugh:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Newer Member in eastern Ontario Canada

I don't think that I introduced myself when I joined the forum a couple of months ago but here it goes..
I'm retired and use my 3038E at my cottage. The fall and winter here is the best as it is quiet with lots and lots of wildlife. Today a bald eagle landed in a tree at my shoreline. To think I took a cruise a little over a year ago to Alaska to see bald eagles. I only saw one about a half mile away. For company at the cottage I have a 1.75 year old Pembroke Welsh corgi who came from California. She is nuts but very good company. The girl before her had degenerative myelopathy which is a degenerative spine disease similar to ALS in humans. We had her fitted with a custom wheel chair from Eddie's Wheels in Massachusetts. She performed like an athlete chasing chipmunks and squirrels.
My home is Ottawa the capital of Canada. My cottage is on the Big Rideau Lake about sixty-five miles from home.
I have received very good advice from members of this forum and hope that I'll be able to contribute also.

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts
I don't think that I introduced myself when I joined the forum a couple of months ago but here it goes..
I'm retired and use my 3038E at my cottage. The fall and winter here is the best as it is quiet with lots and lots of wildlife. Today a bald eagle landed in a tree at my shoreline. To think I took a cruise a little over a year ago to Alaska to see bald eagles. I only saw one about a half mile away. For company at the cottage I have a 1.75 year old Pembroke Welsh corgi who came from California. She is nuts but very good company. The girl before her had degenerative myelopathy which is a degenerative spine disease similar to ALS in humans. We had her fitted with a custom wheel chair from Eddie's Wheels in Massachusetts. She performed like an athlete chasing chipmunks and squirrels.
My home is Ottawa the capital of Canada. My cottage is on the Big Rideau Lake about sixty-five miles from home.
I have received very good advice from members of this forum and hope that I'll be able to contribute also.
I moved your other introduction post from the other thread and started a new one here. :thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
8,144 Posts
Welcome Jan from Massachusetts!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts