Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I’m a new member of the group that grew up in agriculture working with all colors of tractors. Green have always been my favorite. After retirement I came back to home area learning the family had sold everything. I’ve been helping friends on their farm and spend free time gardening and doing other projects. Now I’m in the process of getting my first tractor 1025R with NSL and a few attachments. I look forward to learning from others with more experience with smaller tractors and sharing knowledge with others.

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Welcome to Gtt from the Mitten.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome to the Green forum from western PA
Post some pics when you get the 1025

Reactions: Mackford13

·
Registered
541 Posts
Welcome to GTT from NE Illinois

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Welcome from west central Wisconsin. Yes post some pics when you getter home.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone. I’m a new member of the group that grew up in agriculture working with all colors of tractors. Green have always been my favorite. After retirement I came back to home area learning the family had sold everything. I’ve been helping friends on their farm and spend free time gardening and doing other projects. Now I’m in the process of getting my first tractor 1025R with NSL and a few attachments. I look forward to learning from others with more experience with smaller tractors and sharing knowledge with others.
As a former farm boy, I hear you.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
44,861 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
J.D 2038r
460 Posts
Welcome from NW Ct.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to GTT, greetings form Iowa!

·
Premium Member
19,593 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
5,738 Posts