Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,036 Posts
I had not seen that. Thanks for the link. Those are some impressive specs on the small MSL loaders.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had not seen that. Thanks for the link. Those are some impressive specs on the small MSL loaders.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. The added specs alone are worth the upgrade. I'm gonna reach out to my dealer tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Interesting. I learned here on GTT that some countries require them. Like Australia.

·
Administrator
18,503 Posts
I suspect there will FINALLY be some used loaders on the market soon, LOL.

And, strange there is nothing for the 3R series?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I suspect there will FINALLY be some used loaders on the market soon, LOL.

And, strange there is nothing for the 3R series?
Maybe they are working on a redesign and it'll be standard.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Are these mechanical or Hydro leveling.
I've read the hydro units only level going up Not Down...perhaps this has changed..idk

·
Registered
861 Posts
Almost a 600 pound increase for the 220R, I may have to look into that, but I doubt I will like the price. Wonder what the ballast requirements are.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are these mechanical or Hydro leveling.
I've read the hydro units only level going up Not Down...perhaps this has changed..idk
It's mechanical.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Almost a 600 pound increase for the 220R, I may have to look into that, but I doubt I will like the price. Wonder what the ballast requirements are.
I'll let you know what the dealer says. If it's not astronomical I'll probably upgrade.

·
Premium Member
13,036 Posts
Maybe they are working on a redesign and it'll be standard.
Unlikely, since every other loader model is available with and without MSL.

I’m sure a 320R MSL will follow.

Reactions: Tractor Tim

·
Premium Member
13,036 Posts
Right... that puts you in 3-series lift territory.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im curious too if that is at the pin vs the 803lb spec for the NSL which is 500mm out front. Looking forward to hearing what your dealer says (y)
Yeah, if that 1377 number is at the pivot it's not nearly as big of an upgrade. My neighbor works at the factory and my sales guy used to so hopefully they can provide some accurate information.

Reactions: The Satch

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
There's no replacement, for displacement.

I wish I never saw this thread... :LOL:

·
Premium Member
13,036 Posts
Great... soon you won't be able to GIVE away a 120R or 220R. :-(

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi All
I find it strange that the loader is MSL yet the bucket is off a non self leveling loader quite a bit of weight could be saved if the spill guard was removed as it is no longer needed and would offset the extra weight of the extra linkages. Also removing the spill guard gives better visibility at the front because of the shorter bucket.
Regards John

1 - 20 of 178 Posts