Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Y'all, new to this forum and new to tractors! I'm hoping to learn tricks, tips and experience from all you seasoned tractor owners....

Proud new owner from Indiana of a brand new 2017 John Deere 1023E rigged with ride over 60D mower deck and H120 Loader. This is my first Diesel tractor and was hoping to learn, read, and absorb as much info as possible from all you tractor vets!

Any comments, suggestions, tips, ideas or just want to share past experiences is always welcome....

Thanks for letting me on this forum looking forward to learning my machine and getting the most I can from it.:greentractorride:

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland. You definitely came to the right place to learn! The first and biggest thing to learn on this site is posting pictures!! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
:wgtt: from Hagerstown md

·
Registered
588 Posts
:wgtt:
Welcome from Michigan, you will get all of your tractor questions answered here along with just about anything else you can think of.

·
Premium Member
14,751 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride:

You will find many uses for it.

·
Registered
768 Posts
WELCOME!:greentractorride:

·
Super Moderator
8,056 Posts
:gtfam:

:congrats::greentractorride::good2:

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,320 Posts
Welcome to GTT, and Congrats on your new tractor. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Congrats on the new rig.
The people on this board are very helpful when it comes to helping you spend your money.:laugh:
Get a ballast box or some kind of heavy implement on the back before you do much loader work and keep the bucket low when moving.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from the GWN. :canada pictures of your new tractor :good2:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Better post pictures of your new tractor...'round here they don't take kindly to folks who don't post pictures of their tractors.

:D

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rig

·
Registered
4,422 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. We need pictures. Be Safe:bigthumb:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Welcome, and best wishes operating your rig. Your going to love it, have the same one. As you add implements and explore its capabilities you will really enjoy it! The guys on the forum are great and have helped me learn, fix, maintain and trouble shoot the rig.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
:wgtt: from Texas and one suggestion I have is take a few days off and start reading this forum , there's a ton of info on here that will help with mods , maintenance , and discouraging beginner mistakes . The best thing we do is help spend your money !!!!:gizmo:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts