Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy to finally own the family tractor. I have to admit I have put a majority of the hours on our 4120 and have enjoyed almost all of them. I own the machine now plan on caring for it MUCH better than the last owner. I have already drilled the holes for it's new pole barn and look forward to moving her into her new home very soon.
Glad to find a community for some support here online.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Happy to finally own the family tractor. I have to admit I have put a majority of the hours on our 4120 and have enjoyed almost all of them. I own the machine now plan on caring for it MUCH better than the last owner. I have already drilled the holes for it's new pole barn and look forward to moving her into her new home very soon.
Glad to find a community for some support here online.:bigthumb:
Hmmm...Central Texas...drill a hole? I gave up long ago. Anyway, welcome aboard!!

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland! Got any pics of your tractor?

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
14,132 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Welcome to GTT from South Central PA.

To add info to your posts, you can add your tractor, etc. info to the "Signature" in the "Settings" section. :good2:

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
Mike,

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Mike,
from a neighbor to your right, I say Welcome to GTT.
Post a pic of your 4120 when you get a chance. We all like to see pics here; and if now one told you, it's mandatory. :mocking:

Oh, pics of your pole-barn progress would be nice. Start a thread about is here. You'll get lots of responses, for sure. :good2:

affb6c9faa7839aae61fedb8cafd171b--john-deere-birthday-shirt-birthday-shirts - Copy - Copy.jpg

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts