Green Tractor Talk banner

New owner in Colorado

Tags
1025r scut
2K views 23 replies 23 participants last post by  robwheeler 
#1 ·
Hello from Colorful Colorado, That is what the tourism board calls it. I have recently purchased a new 1025R and have been reviewing the SCUT forum regularly. Fantastic resource for me thus far. Not a lot of tractor experience however we have a little over 3 acres we hope to beautify and garden over the coming years. I hope to make some contributions to the SCUT forum soon.

Tire Wheel Window Vehicle Plant

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome from NE PA!

#4 ·
Welcome to GTT

#5 ·
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

#11 ·
Welcome to GTT from Florida! Your tractor is brand new AND you're new to tractors, congratulations on the new purchase and welcome to Team Green!

Read your manuals (ALL of them), memorize the procedures and operating limits for each piece of equipment, and go have fun!

#13 ·
Colorado I was just there. Welcome to GTT from the Mitten. Congrats on new tractor 👍

#14 ·
Welcome to GTT

#17 ·
Welcome from southern ky!

#20 ·
Welcome from Central Ohio

#21 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin. Congrats on your new tractor. Looking forward to seeing your projects.

#22 ·
Welcome to GTT. That picture alone is contribution to the SCUT forum. Stop on by and show her off. Congrats and nice rig

#24 ·
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.