Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 x590
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be taking delivery of a 2021 x590 with a 54” deck tomorrow and I have a few questions to ask the community.

where can I find a chart that shows me which attachments fit this model? Mainly front ones

does the tractor shut off if I get off the seat and if so, is there a way to disable it

I’d like to upgrade to LED bulbs up front. I assume this is a plug and play upgrade?

I’d like to add lighted rear taillights. Is there a kit available for this?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
The tractor will shutoff if the parking brake is not set. I would not disable. No kit for lighted taillights.

Reactions: bkeller500

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
If you go to Deere’s Website and look at the 590 tractors it will list all the available attachments for your machine, plus a lot of other specs.
I agree with Farmer52, no reason to disable am the seat switch. It may save your (Or someone else’s) life someday.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I agree that the ROI should not be disabled nor the seat switch. The JD web site has all the attachments shown for the X590's. There are some Youtube video's on changing the headlamps to LED's and some for light modifications for converting to rear tail lamps. Good luck with you new machine...Enjoy

·
Registered
169 Posts
to answer some of your questions...
1- just look at the deere site. however, one of my biggest regrets when i got mine was going with the factory front blade. i should have bit the bullet and went with the Johnny bucket jr
2- the tractor will not shut off as long as you have the blades disengaged and put the parking break on. i get on/off mine all the time while running.
3- there are a ton of options on amazon for a LED upgrade. just take the old bulb out and put the new one in. if you need more light, you will have to wire and install your own.
4- no rear light options. it would have to be a DIY job. ive considered a battery powered magnetic base light but havent done it yet.

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
Tail light kit haven't seen one. DIY, yes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.