I like it. Also I think it's neat that the model number is on it also

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Mine dosn't have the model number on it :cray: must be somthing new :unknown:

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
That's an awesome hat! I like how it's got the model number. Is thy custom?

·
Registered
11,377 Posts
Do you guys who have Owner's Edition caps save them to wear on special occasions? Given that they can cost over $20,000, I would want to keep mine (if I had one) in a safe. Nice change to have the model number on.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I'll admit that is my "modded owner's edition" cap :hi:

It arrived during the week, and I figured I'd give it a mod. Then it being April 1 and all, I figured I'd give a few of you a rise.

In any case, maybe it'll catch on and maybe JD will agree and send me a royalty check every month :lol:

·
Registered
554 Posts

It arrived during the week, and I figured I'd give it a mod. Then it being April 1 and all, I figured I'd give a few of you a rise.

In any case, maybe it'll catch on and maybe JD will agree and send me a royalty check every month :lol:
Oh! you are so funny:nunu:
Just got my hat on 3/31 and was bumbed it did not have 1026R on it. Good one:thumbup1gif::lol:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I had to e-mail JD to get mine.
Me to. Went to the website, custemer service, other topic, entered the requierd info, gave them my purches date and SN#. they emailed me back with in a day, said the hat would be here in 4-6 weeks. It took less than a wek from my email to JD to me getting the hat on 3/31/

·
Registered
226 Posts
Bought my new tractor Feb. 23. No get my hat postcard yet. Im going to give it a few more days. then im calling JD.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bought my new tractor Feb. 23. No get my hat postcard yet. Im going to give it a few more days. then im calling JD.
It took about 9 weeks for my postcard to arrive. Then a week after I registered online for my cap to arrive.

Good luck.

·
Registered
84 Posts

What a great idea. That would really personalize the hat without actually putting your name on it. That was pretty good, you had me going.

·
Registered
732 Posts
bought my 1 series tractor first week in December. Received my post card first week of April..

of course i entered the required info, only to have the site tell me its invalid. lol emailed jd and they responded in a day that they entered my info and hat was on its way. :thumbup1gif: :hi:

·
Registered
139 Posts
John Deere sent my wife a pink version of the Owners Addition hat when we got her new 1026R.
I think I just got a plain JD hat when we purchased our 4200 some years back.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts

I'm still lookin for my hat since I got my new 1026R Nov. of 2011. Where is mine, Hint Hint, MUTTON ?
KHOP:unknown:
Didn't get me, Tom! :laugh:
Bought my 1026TLB 3 years ago. NO hat. It was explained to me by two large swarthy gentlemen at the dealer that since I had already gotten a cap in '04 for a GX335, "You don't get another new cap!" Oh well, the original one is someplace in the shop... I guess if I have to prove I got one I could find it... JD should be paying US to wear them!:mocking:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts