Green Tractor Talk banner

161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
That's good news. I visited your website and liked how you've laid that out. It was interesting to click through the different groups of pictures. Sent you an email through the "Contact Me" option or whatever it's called but you've ignored it so never mind.

(Just kidding Michael) I only mention it in case that option on your website isn't working so you could check it out.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
Very Unpredictable Disposition
14,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Uncle Wayne, I did not receive a message from the website. I went back and checked it. Sure enough, it didn't work. I reset the send/receive information and it looks as if it is now working.

Thanks for letting me know. There's no telling how many messages I missed.

·
Premium Member
5,506 Posts
Building company called yesterday, asking to reschedule the building erection(he, he. I said erection).:ROFLMAO:

I agreed because of the weather situation. It's now scheduled for Monday.
Yup,, the George Bush syndrome!

·
Old Pa-pa
12,848 Posts
Building company called yesterday, asking to reschedule the building erection (he, ←he. I said erection).:ROFLMAO:

I agreed because of the weather situation. It's now scheduled for Monday.
I could make a wisea$$ comment about "cleaning", but I won't.
Instead I'll say:
Hope the weather "straightens out" for Monday, (he-he, I didn't say erection). :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Well, I think I said enough in the GM thread. I didn't get banned or warned. I think it was at a high enough level, but I don't think I should "keep it up".

Hope all goes well tomorrow Mike.

·
Old Pa-pa
12,848 Posts
What's bad we are really having nice weather with the ground dried out nicely.
Know you are disappointed.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
40,542 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Seems you have a delayed erection
Better than a busted snatch block anyway I say

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
That ain't much of an erection crew if they can't preform. Who did you hire the Up brothers?

161 - 180 of 184 Posts