Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the Deere out in the shed a few months ago to clean up my garage and gain some more space and this followed me home!!! Got them separated for now till I see how well they play together cause the '54 Fergie is a bit bigger in size.:lol: Got a great deal on it soooooo it shares the garage with my '69 GTO and the Harley. And yes I play with the Deere regularly so it doesn't feel abandoned.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Nice. :good2:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Looks like it is in decent shape, with good tires and all! :good2:

·
Registered
11,421 Posts
I put the Deere out in the shed a few months ago to clean up my garage and gain some more space and this followed me home!!! Got them separated for now till I see how well they play together cause the '54 Fergie is a bit bigger in size.:lol: Got a great deal on it soooooo it shares the garage with my '69 GTO and the Harley. And yes I play with the Deere regularly so it doesn't feel abandoned.
Real nice looking tractor. How about some pictures of the GTO?

·
Registered
184 Posts
If I knew where you lived I would tell the 1025:lol:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Hello Wayne, nice to see another NE Ohioan on here.
Looks like spring may think of making an appearance up here one of these days you can enjoy that goat and Harley.
Mind sharing your location a little tighter? I will be needing to borrow lots of attachments I'm sure :lol:

·
Registered
11,421 Posts
This was a birthday present from my wife 1 year before I lost her to cancer. Obviously my most prized possession.
I'm very sorry, Wayne007.

It is a beautiful car. Appears to be the just the way I like them - original.

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's a nice project! :bigthumb: Looks like a good restoration project. Good rubber, straight tin. A little paint and a few pieces here and there and it will show well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts