Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fun stuff. Purchased a Frontier PB1001 single bottom plow, and a Frontier PM1001 middle buster over the weekend. The dealer just delivered it yesterday while picking up my Z920M for her spring tuneup. Looking forward to using these. I'm wondering if there's a fabricator out there that could make a hiller/bedder attachment for the middle buster. Seems like something could be made to attach to the blade mount.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Fun stuff. Purchased a Frontier PB1001 single bottom plow, and a Frontier PM1001 middle buster over the weekend. The dealer just delivered it yesterday while picking up my Z920M for her spring tuneup. Looking forward to using these. I'm wondering if there's a fabricator out there that could make a hiller/bedder attachment for the middle buster. Seems like something could be made to attach to the blade mount.
Whaaattt! No pictures? Congrats.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just bought a middle buster as well, do you want the plow straight up and down or angled one way or another when working ground?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just bought a middle buster as well, do you want the plow straight up and down or angled one way or another when working ground?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
For the middle buster, it would be cool if a couple disks could be added/attached where the blade attaches to the plow, adding another purpose to a multipurpose implement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts