Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
18,781 Posts
I never knew there would be a market for this “tear drop” as you call it without offering a complete thumb package. I know there are bolt on manual thumb kits available, I guess no one has realized a market for a small hydraulic thumb, especially with the expense of adding a valve or diverter.

We already sell a step kit for the 260 backhoe, it fits on the left or right and has be a very popular add on.

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
I never knew there would be a market for this “tear drop” as you call it without offering a complete thumb package. I know there are bolt on manual thumb kits available, I guess no one has realized a market for a small hydraulic thumb, especially with the expense of adding a valve or diverter.

We already sell a step kit for the 260 backhoe, it fits on the left or right and has be a very popular add on.
You sell a step for the 1025r as well.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
OK, EVERYONE discusses the best way to tie down these tractors when hauling on a trailer,,,

SO,, this may be the next new concept?? :dunno:

and, once the rear wheels are tied down,, we can not neglect the front,,,

OK, the clock has started!! :munch:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Who else besides me wants the front tie down to have a 2" receiver built in to the assembly?? :yahoo:

:munch: Tick,, tock,,, tick,,, tock,,,,

·
Administrator
21,119 Posts
I have an idea!

Let’s all send our individual tiedown needs and ideas, wheel weights, bumpers, hitches, brush guards, loader mounts, mower draft plates, what have you, all to CAD for a flat-rate custom design, build, and install! Custom paint colors included. Say about $40 including shipping sounds good. :drinks:

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Shiny tractor

OK, EVERYONE discusses the best way to tie down these tractors when hauling on a trailer,,,

SO,, this may be the next new concept?? :dunno:

and, once the rear wheels are tied down,, we can not neglect the front,,,

OK, the clock has started!! :munch:
That sure is a clean shiny tractor. . .

I like the idea of the plate on the front wheels. I've got the hitch assembly on the back for chains but the front is more trouble.

Will have to come up with something else to throw in the idea pot. Think, think, think. . .It's model specific but a decent place for tools and a good place to mount rear remotes on the 790 would have been nice. Some IH tractors used a flip up door under the foot rest with a shallow tool area, that could be done on compacts as well. It sounds goofy but actually works pretty well.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
536 Posts
I would definitely buy those tie-downs if they were reasonably priced

Subscribed

·
Registered
536 Posts
Who else besides me wants the front tie down to have a 2" receiver built in to the assembly?? :yahoo:

:munch: Tick,, tock,,, tick,,, tock,,,,
Nice work!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts