Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I just wanted to mention that some long awaited attachments are now available on the Artillian website. They can be seen on the newly added Bells & Whistles page. You might also take a look at the Coming Soon page to see others soon to follow.

Please also be sure to take a look at the fund raising promotion being offered for GTT member Adamski in the 1026R Rollover thread until the end of August.

Thanks!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
Any intention of offering Dave's Pallet Fork Caster Carts for the Horst pallet forks with 4" tines?

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, absolutely. But they will have to be a different design than these because the minimum thickness of the larger tubing will be overkill and unnecessarily costly.

Thanks for asking. Maybe I'll have to call them Gizmo's Caster Carts! :cheers:

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Yes, absolutely. But they will have to be a different design than these because the minimum thickness of the larger tubing will be overkill and unnecessarily costly.

Ensoll:

Don't encourage him, he is too difficult to handle as it is.:unknown:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
Ensoll:

Don't encourage him, he is too difficult to handle as it is.:unknown:
Ensoll is my buddy and you're jealous. Go with it Chris!

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Ensoll is my buddy and you're jealous. Go with it Chris!
That may be so, but do you have as many friends as lreagan12?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
That may be so, but do you have as many friends as lreagan12?
Male or Female? Male, not even close! Guess I'm not as likable as lreagan12, probably cooler though. :lol:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gizmo,

You had to go and ask for 4" wide caster carts.:nunu: As fate would have it, now everyone else is coming out of the woodwork for them too.

They were already in development, but it looks like they will now need to get moved up. Hopefully, it won't be too long to get them done. Thanks, Pal. Thanks a lot!:laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
Thanks Chris. Similar price? I would hate to have to build my own.:wink:

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
Male or Female? Male, not even close! Guess I'm not as likable as lreagan12, probably cooler though. :lol:
My ten year old grand daughter said to her mother, "Grandpa's cool". It took 66 years to finally have someone think I was cool. I'm not sure about Gizmo2 and lreagan12 though.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
My ten year old grand daughter said to her mother, "Grandpa's cool". It took 66 years to finally have someone think I was cool. I'm not sure about Gizmo2 and lreagan12 though.
So...see there. Drobinson ain't sure 'bout gizmo2 or lreagan12. But he is about me. Heck..... I make sure everyone else is cool too!!! I started to name my company Denby's 'dishunin but felt it was redundant. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts

I will take one set of those and a 3 point hitch front mount thingy that is set up for the JD quick tach since I do not have your forks.....:munch:

·
Registered
11,899 Posts
So...see there. Drobinson ain't sure 'bout gizmo2 or lreagan12. But he is about me. Heck..... I make sure everyone else is cool too!!! I started to name my company Denby's 'dishunin but felt it was redundant. :lol:
rgd is cool by profession!:mocking:

·
Registered
440 Posts
He With The

Most friends is obviously the coolest. I have 82 friends at last count. :yahoo:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Oops! I didn't know that.:think:
Funny though. I had some guy I friend requested PM me. He said "Why did you ask me to be your friend I don't even know you....?" I was floored! :hide::slap-yourself-emoti:laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
Funny though. I had some guy I friend requested PM me. He said "Why did you ask me to be your friend I don't even know you....?" I was floored! :hide::slap-yourself-emoti:laugh:
I don't know you but seriously, I think were doin pretty good along the lines of friendship.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will take one set of those and a 3 point hitch front mount thingy that is set up for the JD quick tach since I do not have your forks.....:munch:
Brian,

I take it you mean this as a new design since the hitch adapter currently mounts to the fork frame, right? Just making sure we're on the same page.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts