·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,540 Posts
Looks like JD is offering the R3 radial on the 1 Series also.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,463 Posts
Thanks JW 4x4. Welcome to GTT.

·
Corndog Hater
11,688 Posts
I might have to look into those! Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
not to derail the thread, but the 120r loader has 240lb more lift capacity?

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
Built your own 1023 still gives 2 options turf or R4:dunno::dunno:

:dunno::dunno:

·
Premium Member
12,215 Posts
Built your own 1023 still gives 2 options turf or R4:dunno::dunno:

:dunno::dunno:
It's also possible they may have used an image from a non-USA tractor. Especially given that they are describing the loader.

·
Registered
498 Posts
It's also possible they may have used an image from a non-USA tractor. Especially given that they are describing the loader.
It is. That is a 1026r

·
Registered
3,554 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Seen this on a 2017 calendar.Look better than the R4 tires.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
not to derail the thread, but the 120r loader has 240lb more lift capacity?
Well I'm In the Process Now of Buying a 1025R TLB if it is readily available going to see if I can switch my H120 out for a 120R Since my dealer Had the 1025R TLB in stock. Because they Know They Can always sell a H120. But I have a feeling the 120R is just being Introduced & is Not available for sale yet:thumbup1gif:

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/implements-attachments/111049-jd-120r-loader-specs.html

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts

I like the idea of these tires and the fenders for the front tires. What I don't like is the skinny size. I'd rather have a wider front tire.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts

I like the idea of these tires and the fenders for the front tires. What I don't like is the skinny size. I'd rather have a wider front tire.
According to JD marketing, those are intended as snow tires, and you want thinner tires for snow.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts

It's a matter of time before they have a hdap type of tire as an option.I'm surprised they don't have a front fender for the 1026/1025 when they have them for the x7xx and they compacts.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yes. HDAP as a factory option would be great. I am happy that I put them on mine aftermarket however.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Yes. HDAP as a factory option would be great. I am happy that I put them on mine aftermarket however.

I have hdap's on my x595 and 345 and they are the best all around multi purpose tire you can get. They're great in snow and turf,I've been at plow days with muddy to dry conditions and had no problems.
They look great on that 1025r.:good2:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts

Info please: How many ply are those tires, are they the same sizes as OEM and what brand? Since I have a TLB I would not see myself going less than 4 ply because of front and rear weight limits.

·
Registered
590 Posts
FullSizeRender%20(3).jpg

Is this picture photo chopped? I have never used a snow blower before, but does a blower really pick snow up that close to the ground and have that much come out of the shoot? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts