Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my new radio installed on my 835R. I wanted to post some pictures while they were doing the install cause they basically took everything inside the Gator out that had to do with the dash. This might be good reference for someone that will be doing some work behind the dash. I’m not sure if they needed to remove this much but I put in an aftermarket stereo that was not using any John Deere wiring harnesses for the Jensen style radio that they sell. It took them the better part of a day and I ended up putting in a JVC system that was Bluetooth ready and a mic so I can talk hands free on my phone. All this labor and the stereo system was a little over $500. John Deere quoted me almost double this amount to install their comparable Jensen system. I’m very pleased at the end result and here’s a few pictures of the process and after it was completed.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
361 Posts
Very nice thanks for sharing,

·
Registered
11,672 Posts
:dunno:i'll have to look at my line sheet to see what i paid for my radio --but i don't think i paid anywhere near $1,000.

now the dealer i used didn't have near the prices as high as my old dealer had quoted me..

i didn't get the bluetooth radio-so i guess i can't compare apples to apples then:lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts