Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
17,506 Posts
More info please, I'll be needing new shoes on the 455 soon...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have a guy on eBay he said he would give you guys the same price $140 with free shipping if you bring up the GreenTractorTalk forum and my eBay username, message me on here for his details

·
Administrator
20,466 Posts
I have a guy on eBay he said he would give you guys the same price $400 with free shipping if you bring up the GreenTractorTalk forum and my eBay username, message me on here for his details
Is $400 for all four tires? You mentioned $140 in your first post. Was that just for the two rears?

We love a good deal here on GTT.:drinks:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the 2 rear tires were $140 total for both, and free shipping. I was originally looking at the carlises and I found these that the guy was selling in a set of 4 I messaged him and he gave me a great deal on 2. They are pretty nice and they are 4 ply. I will have them on tomorrow so I will upload more pics. Next grass cutting is on Thursday so I can let you guys know how they do.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't care to post his info here, I just can't remember what the forum rules were and I don't want to get bioted

·
Administrator
20,466 Posts
I don't care to post his info here, I just can't remember what the forum rules were and I don't want to get bioted
You're all set. :good2: Just for reference, there's a link to GTT's rules and policies in my signature. Even if you did accidentally cross a line, we'd let you know in a Private Message. No worries. :drinks:

But in any case, you can post any link to any website that benefits the members here unless it's your personal website.

·
Registered
148 Posts
That is a great deal :good2: I paid $176 shipped for my 2 all trails in 23X10.5X12 and felt like that was a decent price. What size and brand are these?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Much cheaper that what I bought. I think I paid close to $500 for two rear tires. But, they were 6-ply heavy duty. I got "tired" of flats and low inflation issues. If my new HDAPs on my X739 start leaking, I think I'm going to just have the filled with foam. Inner tubes isn't a bad way to go either. Much cheaper remedy for leaky tires that have good tread.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought my 425 for only $550, I would not be surprised if the tires were the originals. They were so dry rotted that they cracked all the way through. I figure I will not have to ever put new tires on this mower if I get a flat I'm like you I will just get them foam filled

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I mowed for the first time today with the new tires. The grass was a little wet and they performed great! They did not tear up the grass at all!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts