Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have been lurking for a while, and joined recently with the arrival of my new toy! Just picked up an x730 to replace my aged but loved wheel horse 314. I have the 730 fitted out with the 54" plow and 54HC mower deck with quick connect and mulching kit. Rounded it out with a 17p cart the dealer threw in.

One big question, as I look at buying every attachment possible now...

3 point hitch or click n Go bracket?? I would like to get a little buck loader for the front, and possibly a PTO generator as well. I dont have any tilling to do now, but I move my boat trailer around, and I was thinking the 3 Pt would help there and with some lifting duties.

Thoughts??

Nice when the Wife approves of the purchase!
IMG_20180110_175100.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Hi all,

I have been lurking for a while, and joined recently with the arrival of my new toy! Just picked up an x730 to replace my aged but loved wheel horse 314. I have the 730 fitted out with the 54" plow and 54HC mower deck with quick connect and mulching kit. Rounded it out with a 17p cart the dealer threw in.

One big question, as I look at buying every attachment possible now...

3 point hitch or click n Go bracket?? I would like to get a little buck loader for the front, and possibly a PTO generator as well. I dont have any tilling to do now, but I move my boat trailer around, and I was thinking the 3 Pt would help there and with some lifting duties.

Thoughts??

Nice when the Wife approves of the purchase!
View attachment 526754

Welcome from Illinois.

You have been lurking long enough to know to post pictures. You even raised the bar, picture with a chick on the tractor.:good2:

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Welcome to GTT and Congrats on your new purchase. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome to the forums, always works best when the "Boss" approves the purchase.:bigbeer:

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
She's beautiful!

Congrats on the new :greentractorride: :bigthumb:

and :wgtt:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. Nice looking set up!:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
14,132 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

:bigthumb: Seems like you lost a ride already..:dunno::dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
nice :greentractorride: and:wgtt:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts
Welcome to GTT PtJudeRI. Great picture. :thumbup1gif:
What did you do with the 314? I have a 314 and really like it, almost sold it a while back.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride::wgtt: from Michigan

·
Registered
401 Posts
I was just going to say you must have learned to post a picture with your post.
Hermminator hit the nail on the head , when he stated you get an A+ for having a chick in the photo. LOL.
That gives me an idea!

Welcome to the Form! :greentractorride:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to GTT PtJudeRI. Great picture. :thumbup1gif:
What did you do with the 314? I have a 314 and really like it, almost sold it a while back.
Thanks! I still have the 314 next to the new gal. She has some issues that require a more skilled hand than mine. I'm going to get her all tuned up and then time will tell. Have the 42 deck and a snowblower to go with it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts