Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my dealer yesterday picking up filters, and saw a new x739 on the floor. It had some very attractive aluminum spoked yellow painted rims on it. Quite different from the previous stamped steel spoked rims on that series.

I wonder if those would have a similar weight rating to the steel rims on the 10 series scut.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I believe Sulleybear put those on his machine

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Those are pretty sweet.😎

Reactions: Yellow seat

·
Registered
353 Posts
Are they the kind that keep spinning when you stop? That’s what I want.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Similar to my wife’s Gator.

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
I put versa turfs on mine.
Still looks cool with the aluminum rims that came on it, plus it now rides a little smoother with radials.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would those rims carry enough weight to use on a 1026r?

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
I’m sure they would, The x7 isn’t much smaller than the 1 series. I’m not sure about the bolt pattern though.
I agree, my X758 has the same engine as the 1025R. It is also 4wd like the 1025R. I think the weight difference is minimal, a couple hundred pounds spread over 4 wheels. I cant imagine that sort of weight difference causing a problem. Even factoring the weight of max loader lift capacity, I still wouldn’t be to concerned about it.

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Premium Member
10,019 Posts
I think JD started putting these on to justify the price :whistle: :rolleyes:😈

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
JD started putting the fancy rims on 2 years ago. I know this because my X738 came with them.

Reactions: Kbar
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.