Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, looking to tap into the ingenuity and prowess of the forum...

The promotional materials for the new 2032R and 2038R show that the comfort and ease of use gap between the 2 Family and 1 Family is essentially gone - looks like the main difference between the 1 and 2 Family now is the size of the footprint, and the power available to the loader/PTO.

One sweet feature (of many) is the loader on the new 2's has a single hydraulic quick connection that connects right near the upright posts of the loader frame, which then splits off into the 4 SCVs in the classic location.

Has anyone thought about or constructed a similar mod for 1 Family SCUTs? I'm just imagining less hydraulic fluid mess, and three less quick connects that like to jam up or not engage. To avoid this I many times just leave my loader frame on and remove the bucket while mowing

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Administrator
18,291 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Awesome, thanks.

Wow that BW16400 and BW16074 have been jacked up in price worse than Epi-Pens! $750 a pop!

Anyone have alternate sourcing for these parts, or some comparable aftermarket coupler?

These have tripled in price since the original mod
Anything to do with hydraulics is expensive. Just the nature of the beast unfortunately. :greentractorride:

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Administrator
18,291 Posts
Anything to do with hydraulics is expensive. Just the nature of the beast unfortunately. :greentractorride:
Except o-rings and my advice :lolol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts