Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter is back and I just finished the installation of the snowblower on the 2520. It's a year 2006 64" Pronovost Puma. I refreshed the snowblower with new paint! There are 2 hydraulic cyl. on it so I put a 2 spools open center valve using the power beyond kit already existing on the tractor (for the backhoe). I may have to put longer levers on the valve but it works very well.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,949 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am also surprised with the 3PTH capacity.
The snowblower is 425 lbs, yes it's heavy but I didn't want the light duty version, which is the "Lynx".
The 62" Lynx is 75 lbs lighter, around 340 lbs and it's not the same construction.
That is my personal opinion.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Nice looking machine, yea I would need the rear mirrors. Wait I have mirrors:laugh: and I have a front blower. No way would I be able to use a rear blower, hard enough just using the tiller .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice looking machine, yea I would need the rear mirrors. Wait I have mirrors:laugh: and I have a front blower. No way would I be able to use a rear blower, hard enough just using the tiller .
Until I find something better, I installed this leftover fully aerodynamic Harley-Davidson FLH mirror on the 2520 :)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts