Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Sure-Trac Tilt trailer today. This will make loading and unloading a lot easier and safer.

Its an 18' plus 4' 14K with:
· Adjustable Coupler
· 12K Set Back Jack
· Toolbox
· Silver Mod Wheels
· Oak Decking Upgrade
· Stop Valve

While I have not had a chance to use it, its sweet. The powder coat finish is amazing and the wiring is perfect.

You can see more specs at Sure Trac |

I am going to try to find a nice finish to put on the Oak that is not slippery but protects it. Any suggestions?

I will wash it up and put up a movie. :good2:

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Brian, that is a real nice trailer. I use to work for the company that makes the sure trac trailer. They put a lot of testing checking and quality in to them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Trailer

That is a nice looking trailer and hope you enjoy.:thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Brian,
Nice looking trailer. I do have a couple of questions.

1) Tire size and load range?

2) Do both axles have brakes?

They don't list this in their online specs.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian,
Nice looking trailer. I do have a couple of questions.

1) Tire size and load range?

2) Do both axles have brakes?

They don't list this in their online specs.

Thanks.
Tires are 235/80/16 Load Range E tires.

Yes, both axles have brakes. I would not buy a trailer that only had one axle with brakes.

All lighting is good LED lights, not cheap ones.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Nice looking trailer looks built very well.

Doug

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
I have a Sure-Trac and love it. The reason I bought Sure-Trac was for the powdercoat. Most trailers look 10 years old after the first year.

They use good powdercoat too. Ours has a haze of scratches from loading brush, logs, rock, etc but the paint is holding up great. No rust at all. The only thing I have done to mine is upgrade the taillights with LED ovals as the originals dont take much abuse !

·
Registered
19 Posts
I picked up my Sure-Trac Tilt trailer today. This will make loading and unloading a lot easier and safer.

Its an 18' plus 4' 14K with:
· Adjustable Coupler
· 12K Set Back Jack
· Toolbox
· Silver Mod Wheels
· Oak Decking Upgrade
· Stop Valve

While I have not had a chance to use it, its sweet. The powder coat finish is amazing and the wiring is perfect.

You can see more specs at Sure Trac |

I am going to try to find a nice finish to put on the Oak that is not slippery but protects it. Any suggestions?

I will wash it up and put up a movie. :good2:
Now that's a nice freakin trailer. Could I be nosey...? $$$...?.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My dealer works well with his customers. It was just over 5.

Sent via TapaTalk from a hunting blind near you. :)
I don't think that's a bad price...I expected around 7 or so. I'm checkin'em out as soon as I get home from camping this weekend. Thanks man!!!

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Brian..............

I can't comment on the price, I've been out of the market too long. But that's one Awesome Trailer that will serve you for many years! :thumbup1gif: ~Scotty

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The deck has one treatment on it. I plan to get another in the next week. I will try to take some pictures.

Sent via TapaTalk from a hunting blind near you. :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, looks great! :thumbup1gif: Just put on a new coat of Thompson's Waterseal this past weekend.

·
Premium Member
7,813 Posts
Nice looking trailer. In 2005 I bought a Load Trail with tilt. I bought off the lot so no options were able to be added. Smart move to upgrade to oak.

Manual or power tilt?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts