Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me apologize up front because I am sure this has been asked already but I have a 1026R that has the turf tires (I bought it used). I would rather have the tractor tires.
John Deere does not sell them. Where do you go to get them? Not having much luck looking on the internet. Would be willing to trade with someone else that has them but wants the turf tires.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
While you very well may find someone on here that would trade or sell you the tires we also have up in the yellow bar near the top of the page a list of vendors for tractor goods.
There you will find Miller tire.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While you very well may find someone on here that would trade or sell you the tires we also have up in the yellow bar near the top of the page a list of vendors for tractor goods.
There you will find Miller tire.
Thanks Jeff, I will check it out.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
There are two types of what people consider "tractor tires".
R4 is the industrial style, most common to the 1025/1026.
R1 is an Ag tire, much more aggressive than the R4, but no nearly as common on smaller CUTs.

Miller Tire is about as good as it gets service wise, in my opinion, but if you know what tire you want, sometimes a local tire shop can be cheaper overall.
It pays to look around once you know what size, brand, model tire you want.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,042 Posts
You may need to change tire rims also Pops :dunno:.

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Be sure you do that. I'm leaning towards HDAP's after reading the threads on here about tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I suggest this Brand if Going to HDAP style 26x12.00-12 Kenda Terra Trac Garden Tractor Tire Because the standard HDAP tire in 26x12.00-12 from Deere is 2 Ply and these are 4 Ply in 26x12.00-12 I have them on My X748. If I still had a 1025R I would Have had a second set of Rims with the Kenda for winter:bigthumb:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I suggest this Brand if Going to HDAP style 26x12.00-12 Kenda Terra Trac Garden Tractor Tire Because the standard HDAP tire in 26x12.00-12 from Deere is 2 Ply and these are 4 Ply in 26x12.00-12 I have them on My X748. If I still had a 1025R I would Have had a second set of Rims with the Kenda for winter:bigthumb:
Hi Sergeant

I'm looking at a garden tire to see no holes. You would recommend to me
26x12.00-12 Rubber Master Turf 4 layers 26x12.00-12 Rubber Master Lawn & Garden Tractor Turf Tire
18x8.50-10 Rubber Master Turf 4 layers 18x8.50-10 Rubber Master Lawn & Garden Tractor Turf Tire

Thank you
Nicola

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
I like my Kenda terra trac. Put them on the day my new 1025 was delivered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts