Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Just picked up my new 2038R. I am located in Fayetteville, Georgia. We live on 2.5 acres with approximately 1.75 - 2 acres being wooded. I have been researching the tractor on this site among others for quite some time and was originally going to purchase a 1025R. However, after reading the forum and imagining all of the things I could do with the tractor I ended up going with the 2038R. It is a bit large for my current needs but I am sure I would have been wanting a larger tractor down the road for the additional loader lift capacity and running other implements. Originally, I had planned to buy the 60” mower deck to mow my lawn with the tractor but the tractor seems like it would be wayyyy overkill for mowing my lawn. Going to be using the tractor to clear the trees and brush in an area to build a 40’ x 45’ garage, some landscaping projects, and moving construction materials when building my new garage. The bush hog will be primarily used to keep the wooded area and grassy area by the road knocked down to keep the snakes away. Looking forward to being a part of this forum!

Along with the other implements I punched the following:

AP11 Pallet Forks
Frontier 5’ bush hog
Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
IMatch Hitch
Heavy Hitch (double weight bracket)
8 - 70# weights
8 - 42# weight

·
Administrator
20,304 Posts
Brendt,
:wgtt:

·
Registered
12,300 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome aboard. Looks like you bought plenty of tractor!

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
:wgtt::laugh:sounds like we did what we do best--:gizmo:spend every one else's money for em. ur gonna love ur 2038R.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts

Nice to see you signed up with us.
I really like those 2038's, my place is a bit small for one.
Be sure to let us know what you think of it once you get her going.

·
Premium Member
4,584 Posts
Welcome fellow 2038r owner. Maybe it’s just me but nice choice.:good2:

·
Premium Member
7,638 Posts

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Welcome from New York! That's a nice unit and attachments you bought.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
:wgtt:from the Mitten. Nice tractor choice, need pics of said tractor when you can.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Welcome and nice attachment roster. In no time these guys are going to convince you to get an Everything Attachments Graple :laugh:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome and nice attachment roster. In no time these guys are going to convince you to get an Everything Attachments Graple :laugh:
Ok. I'll start. I have a Grapple from EA and it's my most-used attachment...but admittedly I spend a fair amount of time cleaning up brush and removing some trees. And the real kicker is it's the one attachment that when my wife sees me grab a tree and haul it off...she keeps telling me the tractor was such a good investment.

Artillian Diverter...$700
EA Wicked Grapple...$2000
Have your wife see the Grapple in use and think the tractor was a genius purchase...PRICELESS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts