Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Am a newcomer to GreenTractorTalk, --been just figuring out my way around.

Thanks for the resource.

Just purchased a JD755 (24 years old but in incredible shape w/ only 700 hours on it). The 755 is the largest green I own now. Have two JD 116h lawn tractors, one 111h lawn tractor, two 110 garden tractors, and a 70 lawn tractor. The 755 is the newest in the fleet as well... the 116's and 111 are early 1980's, the 110's are 1965 and 1966 and the little 70 is a '70! The 110's and 70 are being brought back to life while the 111h is awaiting a transplant! The 116's have been my main mowing machines. The 'new' 755 will be knocking down a huge part of the mowing routine soon. Also in my collection is a 1620H Powerking and a 2185 MTD Cub Cadet. They do specialty jobs around the yard...

Don't know if I will be contributing too much, but I will be watching and reading! When I get decent photos of all the units I will post them up here.

For the record, WHICH of this Forum's categories is going to have the most revelance to my JD755? It is so old (weird saying that!) that it doesn't fit too well in the modern Deere naming schemes anymore.

THANKS!

rayg

Ray Grabowski, Jr.
Erie, PA

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Welcome Ray !

I would post under the Sub Compact section for your 755.

We want pictures !!

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
:wgtt:
Feel free to post and contribute, helps us all learn!

A 755 is either a CUT or SCUT, really doesn't matter where you put it. We do love pictures though! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Welcome Ray! Glad you found us!

"Don't know if I will be contributing too much"

Please do! Sounds like you have a lot to offer....me...not so much,but that dont stop me from posting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are pictures. Sorry, my phone camera isn't the best any more. As I noted in the into post, it is a late 1980's John Deere 755. Mowed a little with it this morning, even though it had rained yesterday and along with the dew everything was wet. The tractor didn't care, I don't think it even noticed!

rayg

Attachments

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
:wgtt:Ray

Yes,pictures please. Sounds like you have a nice stable of machines.

Greg

·
Administrator
22,942 Posts
That's a nice lookin' 755 :good2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.