Green Tractor Talk banner

new to forum

2K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  Tomfive 
#1 ·
Hello from Wisconsin, I am a long time John Deere owner new to this forum, did some reading on here as I was researching the purchase of my new 1025R that I am PATIENTLY waiting for!!thought I would sign up, so I can ask questions as they pop up. traded off a GX345 for this new one and had a 214 before that. Bought a new house with 2.5 acres of lawn too cut and the 345 48"c deck took 3 hours to cut. Hopping to get to two hours with the 60" MMM also got the 54" front mount snow blower, powerflow bagger and the loader couldn't swing for the cab. I can hardly wait to get it and start using it and getting use to all of the controls.:bye2:

#2 ·
Welcome to GTT!

Can't wait to see some pictures of your new rig!:greentractorride:

#4 ·
:gtfam:

Wisconsin. That blower will definitely get used.

#6 ·
Welcome from West Virginia

:wgtt:

Reactions: bluewingleader
#8 ·
:wgtt: from Tn.

#9 ·
Welcome to GTT bluewingleader.
Why not add Wisconsin to your profile? It will make it easier in future posts for us to help if we know where you are from and the conditions you have to deal with.

#11 ·
From CT

Nice upgrade, am sure you will love it.....

#13 ·
Signing on

Hi All, I'm in MA - new to forum and to green tractors, I have come to own a 1999 JD 4200 with 6' 7iron belly mower, 420 FEL, 5' Bush Hog rotary cutter, 42" Frontier pallet forks, and 12" 3pt augar (brand unknown). Looking forward to new mechanical adventures and some experienced company.

#15 ·
Welcome to the Forum! Nice options on the tractor also! I notice you are getting the bagger with it. Just a heads up if you are going to be getting any other rear implements or the I-Match, the JD mount is going to be a problem. I sponsor an ad on this forum to attach the hopper right to your I-Match.

Take a look if you wish and I hope you really enjoy your new machine!

Randy

#17 ·
Hi Randy: Thanks for the welcome, actually the dealer that I bought the new one from is going to make my MC519 cart work with this new one, not sure how this is going to all play out yet, but I like the cart and how it dumps rather than emptying three bags, all the time. I will post something on here if this works. I then want to be able to dump this with the hydraulics. stay tuned! this could get interesting.:munch:

#18 ·

Welcome from New York.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.