Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I recently moved to Traverse City Michigan from Greenville South Carolina and bought a house with a 1/4 mile long drive way.
If you know anything about Northern Michigan, you know we get snow..... a LOT of Snow.
I have a plow for my Jeep Wrangler but knew right away that I would need a snowblower.
I did my research and looked at all the different brands and came back to the first one I looked at, a Deere.
My grandfather had a Deere and I always had great memories of sitting on his tractor and I actually hot wired it to retrieve a vehicle when I was 16. I got my mom's van stuck in the mud while fishing in an area that I was told not to take the van. His Deere pulled that van out like it was never stuck.

I took delivery today of my new 1025r with a 48" rotary cutter, Mauser heated cab!!!! :good2:, 54" snowblower and a FEL.
I am so excited for the first snow fall and tonight I will be mowing my 6 acre pasture with my rotary cutter.

20170727_103918.jpg

·
Administrator
17,945 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
58 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome from St.Louis, Mo.:cheers: That is a sweet set up you have there. I can't wait to see pics/vids of it in action in the snow!!!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Welcome from the sunset coast-West Michigan :hi:

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. That's the first I have seen with cab since John Deere introduced them here. Looks great. Enjoy it. :good2::good2:

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Nice set up. Welcome from South of you. :bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,534 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,668 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

Nice :greentractorride: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Registered
180 Posts
From SE Minnesota, nice 1025R!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,261 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
W.W.J.D.!!! (WOW!, What a John Deere!)

Okay, I was given this by one of our past pastors who used to work the parts counter at a local John Deere dealership. So, while it's not Biblical, I do think it most certainly appropriate for your machine!

Welcome from central lower Michigan.

isaac

·
Super Moderator
8,041 Posts

:congrats::greentractorride::good2:

·
Premium Member
14,712 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia