Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After selling my Can-Ams and Arctic Cat Utv I broke down and bought me an atv. It's a 1997 Suzuki King Quad 300 4x4 225 miles sat in a pole barn all of its life.

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Looks like the old Suzuki I had back when I was a kid, only in red. Mine sat next to the garage/pole barn for a long time til finally my brother and I decided to chain in up behind his Yamaha Wolverine and pull start it. It run like a champ but I think the compression was too low for it to fire via electric start or the pull cable.

Now that I'm thinking about, I'm not sure what ever happened to it... I suppose my dad sold it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'll trade ya for my '99! Just kidding, every piece of plastic is broken (before me)...

Nice find! :yahoo:

Love the super low on those beasts :good2:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the Can Am's I sold in 2012 also got rid of my Artic Crap prowler 650xt. Definitely miss the Can Am's only the utility purpose of the Arctic Cat is missed. 117.jpg

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
4- wheelers

After selling my Can-Ams and Arctic Cat Utv I broke down and bought me an atv. It's a 1997 Suzuki King Quad 300 4x4 225 miles sat in a pole barn all of its life.
Hey JohnDeereYooper ; I have one just like that ! :yahoo: its a 2003 with suicide shift :laugh: IMG_0750.jpg also Honda 450es, no suicide shift on it , oldest son Honda, youngest son and his stepson on back, don't remember what year!! Big Jim Isee that wife has the year on pic :cookoo:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey JohnDeereYooper ; I have one just like that ! :yahoo: its a 2003 with suicide shift :laugh: View attachment 37863 also Honda 450es, no suicide shift on it , oldest son Honda, youngest son and his stepson on back, don't remember what year!! Big Jim Isee that wife has the year on pic :cookoo:
Quads like yours are why people say "they don't build them like they use to." Both of those bad boys are bulletproof.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts