Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an X748 with a 60" 7 iron deck to take the place of my 316 which a has (2) decks- 46" and 50", 54" snow plow with hydraulic lift and angle ( additional spool valve was added to the 316 with a selector switch on the dash ), as well as the powerflo unit on the side of the 46" deck with the MCS cart.

I was posting to see if anyone has attempted to mount a plow from a 300 series tractor to the X7. It seems that the front bracket on the X7 is about an inch wider than the bracket on the 316. Not sure if someone make an adapter plate for this? I think I may try to do this myself as $1500 is alot to shell out for the quickhitch /blade combo.

In addition I just heard from my dealer that the powerflo unit is not available for the 60" 7 iron. I do not think they are correct as I have seen them online. I do want to mount the MCS cart to the X748 when next leaf season rolls around.

Any input is appreciated and I will post some pictures when I figure out how to do so.

·
Premium Member
1,801 Posts
I recently purchased an X748 with a 60" 7 iron deck to take the place of my 316 which a has (2) decks- 46" and 50", 54" snow plow with hydraulic lift and angle ( additional spool valve was added to the 316 with a selector switch on the dash ), as well as the powerflo unit on the side of the 46" deck with the MCS cart.

I was posting to see if anyone has attempted to mount a plow from a 300 series tractor to the X7. It seems that the front bracket on the X7 is about an inch wider than the bracket on the 316. Not sure if someone make an adapter plate for this? I think I may try to do this myself as $1500 is alot to shell out for the quickhitch /blade combo.

In addition I just heard from my dealer that the powerflo unit is not available for the 60" 7 iron. I do not think they are correct as I have seen them online. I do want to mount the MCS cart to the X748 when next leaf season rolls around.

Any input is appreciated and I will post some pictures when I figure out how to do so.
Yes You can Put a older 300 series Blade On the X748 You just need to buy a frame squeezer FRAME SQUEEZER and get Hose extensions for You Hydraulic Hoses

Yes there is a MCS for the 60inch 7 Iron I will see if I Can find the Parts Numbers Then I will post it in this thread for you & your dealer

BTW welcome to the forum
:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,801 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes You can Put a older 300 series Blade On the X748 You just need to buy a frame squeezer FRAME SQUEEZER and get Hose extensions for You Hydraulic Hoses

Yes there is a MCS for the 60inch 7 Iron I will see if I Can find the Parts Numbers Then I will post it in this thread for you & your dealer

BTW welcome to the forum
:bigthumb:

Thanks Sergeant!!! I am grateful for the info!!

-Jim

·
Premium Member
1,801 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,801 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,716 Posts
The green deck gives it a commercial look :good2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts