Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Been stalking for a while. As of last night's delivery, I am the proud of a slightly dinged, slightly rusted, extremely GOOD running, 2006... 2520 TLB with 262 hours. It had 261 hours last night but after greasing her up I just had to play a while... I have so so many questions but thought I would be polit3 and say hello first.

Hello
Adkdan

·
Administrator
20,356 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

Congrats on your :greentractorride: :bigthumb:

We'd sure like to see it. :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,076 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts
:gtfam:

:congrats::greentractorride::good2:

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,356 Posts
The stupid questions are coming soon,,

adkdan
There are no stupid questions unless you ask something like "do farts have lumps on them?" :lol: We all started in the same place. :good2:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. :greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome from northern Alberta!
You're going to learn a lot on this friendly site...

I've had some good times hiking and camping in the ADK area back in my younger days.
Great area to live, I imagine?

==Grizzler

·
Registered
11,757 Posts
:congrats:eek:n ur new to u :greentractorride::laugh: and welcome from south western Pa.

:wgtt:i have the same tractor-minus the backhoe. one thing to watch on ur tractor-is the front case seals on the front axle-ok. several of us has had troubles from them seals leaking.

as lonng as they show no signs of leaking-A-OK. but if they start seeping-don't -i say-don't wait very long to tear it apart--if u catch it early-u can replace a few items-and be back in business. good luck.

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

1 - 12 of 12 Posts