Green Tractor Talk banner

New to me E180 riding lawn mower

366 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  rydplrs
Hey folks, can anyone tell me what the part numbers are for the pulleys that are on the bottom of the mower? Specifically, the two pulleys that the transmission drive belt rides on? My mower has 150 hours on it and I am just doing some new owner maintenance. I noticed that when I don't have my foot on the brake it sounds like the belts are slapping against something. This sound occurs when the deck is not engaged. As soon as I put my foot on the brake though the noise stop. I noticed also that of those two pulleys, one of them looks like it has a slot cut out on it. I am a prototype technician by trade and I have seen many pulleys in my time. It looks as if the belt had cut into the pulley, although the pulley still moves freely. I could see if the pulley had seized but it has not. Regardless I want to replace both pulleys and the belt. Can anyone help me with these pulley part numbers? Thank you very much!
See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Hey folks, can anyone tell me what the part numbers are for the pulleys that are on the bottom of the mower? Specifically, the two pulleys that the transmission drive belt rides on? My mower has 150 hours on it and I am just doing some new owner maintenance. I noticed that when I don't have my foot on the brake it sounds like the belts are slapping against something. This sound occurs when the deck is not engaged. As soon as I put my foot on the brake though the noise stop. I noticed also that of those two pulleys, one of them looks like it has a slot cut out on it. I am a prototype technician by trade and I have seen many pulleys in my time. It looks as if the belt had cut into the pulley, although the pulley still moves freely. I could see if the pulley had seized but it has not. Regardless I want to replace both pulleys and the belt. Can anyone help me with these pulley part numbers? Thank you very much!
It’s to late to look it up for you, but you can easily find what you want here

Create an account and you can see your local dealer pricing and stock levels, and even order it to far ready to pay at pickup.
See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.