Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an effort to maintain my physical well being and lifestyle for as long as possible, my wife and I picked up a golf cart yesterday.

We purchased the cart from a dealer and then added a few accessories before taking delivery.

2011 Electric Club Car
-New Batteries
-Rear seat with fold down bed
-3" Lift (to clear tires)
-20x8x10" Turf Tires

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

·
Corndog Hater
11,102 Posts
Congrats. 3” is the perfect lift height, IMHO, for a golf cart. Enjoy!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
In an effort to maintain my physical well being and lifestyle for as long as possible, my wife and I picked up a golf cart yesterday.

We purchased the cart from a dealer and then added a few accessories before taking delivery.

2011 Electric Club Car
-New Batteries
-Rear seat with fold down bed
-3" Lift (to clear tires)
-20x8x10" Turf Tires
Good for you two. :thumbup1gif:
If you've never had a SxS, you'll love it.
I'll wait for the "should have bought one sooner" statement.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
:congrats: and electric sounds good. In several years, when I'm old enough, I'll purchase a TE :hi:
From what you write and what you do,,,, no you won't. :lol:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Enjoy your Club Car...the aluminum frame makes the battery charge last just a bit longer than other brands as the machine is a bit lighter. We really enjoy ours and have gotten very good service from it (a 2006 model year, bought it new from dealer.) I have replaced batteries once, about two years ago and found the less common 8 volt size this cart uses at Costco for a bargain price. We opted for the heavier duty rear seat/load bed and that configuration sure is handy! Also have full curtains since it rains a lot in the Pacific Northwest. Never did a lift on ours, the property was pretty well groomed by the time we bought the cart.

Sometimes it gets pretty light duty like these property tours during a champagne brunch...:lol:

cart tour - champagne brunch.jpg

cart tour 2.jpg

Enjoy your cart !!

Chuck

·
Registered
926 Posts
From what you write and what you do,,,, no you won't. :lol:

:hi: You'll see, Keith. One morning, when you're reading the news here in the forum, you'll find the pic of me and my TE and ... something else maybe. You'll see!

·
Premium Member
10,668 Posts
Man oh man I could use one of them for the same reason. I haven’t seen my entire property - only 6 acres - in a long time.
I thought you had a tractor? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts