Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday to me! Got a 1 owner 2001 445, with a factory bucket, factory hydraulic rototiller, 60” mower and a York rake. Definitely needs some TLC but it seems to be running smooth. It’s definitely a little different then my 318 but I welcome the door pedals. Still undecided if I want to get s plow or a snow blower.......(decisions, decisions)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
:bigthumb:nice find there. :mocking:i have to tell ya this as i chuckled seeing them's kids toys back up against the block wall. i wanted a better wagon when i was a kid, so my dad had me park my toys up against the cellar wall, just like i guess ur kids equipment was parked. i liked that, as that brought back memorials 55 yrs ago.:bigthumb:

and welcome from south central Pa.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Watch out when they decide to fix other things! :laugh: Should start getting them some tools and a appropriate size tool box. Got those for my sons at 3 years old and they have them in the cars.:bigthumb: Warning I did find PBJ sandwiches in my Zenith TV hidden control drawer and the VCR tape opening also! :hide:

Red, That means he'll like IH or MH

·
Premium Member
14,738 Posts
:congrats: on new to you 445, nice find. Just wondering how many hours on tractor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts