Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

Been reading and soaking up information on here for a few months and decided its time to finally post something. You guys have been a great source of tractor information!

I've had my 1025r for about a year now and i love it! As far as attachements, I have the 54D mower, rotary cutter, H120 loader, and 3 point spreader.

Right now my wife and I live on about 3 acres. We raise about 70-100 chickens and sell eggs, and plant about an acre vegetable garden, so the tractor comes in handy. I also have a 1947 Farmall Super A that i use in the garden.

We also just purchased a 25 acre piece of land and are starting to build a home, so the tractor has been getting a workout over on that piece getting the land ready. 9.5 acres are open and the rest is wooded with a 5 acre beaver swamp/pond.

I know how everyone loves pictures (i love seeing everyone's too) so i'll be sure to try to post some!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,263 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. :greentractorride:

·
Registered
12,288 Posts
boy that would be nicee to have 25 acres-instead of my 5 i have-but i'm thankful for that.

yeah we love pics for sure-we love pics:laugh: and of course :bigthumb::wgtt:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Welcome. Can't wait to see pics.

·
Super Moderator
5,535 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
4,403 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Welome from Illinois. Nice to have you join us.

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Administrator
20,672 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,042 Posts
Welcome aboard from Massachusetts!

:gtfam:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,713 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Premium Member
13,316 Posts
Hey Everyone!

Been reading and soaking up information on here for a few months and decided its time to finally post something. You guys have been a great source of tractor information!

I've had my 1025r for about a year now and i love it! As far as attachements, I have the 54D mower, rotary cutter, H120 loader, and 3 point spreader.

Right now my wife and I live on about 3 acres. We raise about 70-100 chickens and sell eggs, and plant about an acre vegetable garden, so the tractor comes in handy. I also have a 1947 Farmall Super A that i use in the garden.

We also just purchased a 25 acre piece of land and are starting to build a home, so the tractor has been getting a workout over on that piece getting the land ready. 9.5 acres are open and the rest is wooded with a 5 acre beaver swamp/pond.

I know how everyone loves pictures (i love seeing everyone's too) so i'll be sure to try to post some!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Welcome from central NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here's a pic

Here's a pic from some brush mowing the other day at our new 25 acres. I've been surprised at how well this little tractor and cutter will do on some pretty thick grass/ weeds and small woody stuff.
bush hog.jpg

And yes, i did adjust the rotary cutter before mowing, i had just hooked it up for the first time and wanted to get a pic before it got dirty :kidw_truck_smiley::greentractorride:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts