Green Tractor Talk banner

New to the Forum

2K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  flyweight 
#1 ·
Hi all! I have a John Deere 3005 and have been watching the forums for some time. Figured I'd join up and say hello and get some info on a loader issue I am having. hoping to be able to help others as well when I can!

#2 ·
Welcome from southern ky!

Reactions: moparz85
#8 ·
A big welcome to the GTT forum from Pennsylvania!!

#9 ·
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

#13 ·
Welcome from central Wisconsin

#14 ·
Welcome to GTT

#15 ·
Welcome from NEPA.

#16 ·
Welcome to GTT

#17 ·
Welcome from Central Ohio

#23 ·
Thanks! My other addiction other than green tractors. I have been trying to talk myself out of a 4052M. I really like the 4052M HD, but the extra 5-7K just isn't worth it in my book for the removable loader and some other trinkets. If I have a tractor that big, I won't ever be removing the loader as there is no mid PTO or reason to do so in my eyes. I don't really ever take mine of my 3005 other than the winter once a year for the front mount snowblower. I would obviously keep my 790 as its been bought and paid for for some time and blows snow like a champ. One thing I would do is get the AG tires, as the industrials in the dirt/mud really load up quick and lose traction and with a full size tractor the AG tires would be the way to go I believe. Also the E hydro looks nice but I have always been a clutch guy so torn between that and the power reverser as well.

:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.