Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just upgraded from my JD X585 to a JD 1025R. Attachments: 647 tiller, 120R loader, rear blade and front snow blower. I still need to get an I-match rear weight bracket. Is the Heavy Hitch Super Duty the best one to buy?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Rob Wheeler

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Welcome from MO...

·
Administrator
20,302 Posts
Rob,
:wgtt:

I would highly recommend you look at changing your username from your email. You’ll get spammed like crazy since you’re essentially advertising it. If you find a username that’s available and you like it, either PM me or post in in this thread, I’ll change it for you. :good2:

·
Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Look forward to your input. :good2::good2:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
change username please

Jason

Please change my username to:

robwheeler

Thank you

·
Administrator
20,302 Posts
Rob,
You’re all set. All you need to do is log out and log back in as robwheeler and your password. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
I have just upgraded from my JD X585 to a JD 1025R. Attachments: 647 tiller, 120R loader, rear blade and front snow blower. I still need to get an I-match rear weight bracket. Is the Heavy Hitch Super Duty the best one to buy?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Rob Wheeler
I don’t have one but it sure looks like they do very nice job on their products and I have not heard any complaints about them on here.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:
I have a HH weight bracket/receiver and love it. :good2:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:
I have a HH weight bracket/receiver and love it. :good2:
I'll 2nd that. With the 2" receiver, it adds flexibility besides just being back there for ballast. If you search "ballast" here in this forum, you will find quite a few good threads on the subject.

The question becomes what you intend on using the FEL for. For us...95% of the time it is used to haul horse apples or mulch. Items like this certainly do not put a load or strain on the front tires or axles or hubs, but if you were loading pea gravel or sand all day, then I would want a ballast box properly filled in the rear.

And welcome from WI... :bigbeer:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
:wgtt:from the Mitten

1 - 18 of 18 Posts