Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I am new to Tractors (bought a 1025R with loader and 54" deck) and new to forums (never really been good with computers). So I will be asking lots of questions and appreciate in advance for help and suggestions. I have used riding mowers before but I have almost 4 acres with an orchard and thought it was time to upgrade. Any suggestions and advice is welcome. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. If the guys on this forum can't answer any questions you have then no one can. You've find a wealth of knowledge here.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Pleased to meet you sir! I think you will really enjoy doing chores with that tractor.
My only suggestion at this point would be to read about the various methods and critical importance of adding ballast weight to the rear of your machine. This is important to safely use your front end loader without rolling the tractor over maybe getting crushed under it a little bit...
Not to discourage you or anything, but I didn't see anything listed in your purchase and I'm not sure if you were aware?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Welcome!

·
Administrator
20,356 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

Bring all of your questions, we'll be glad to help you out. :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,076 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
:hi: We may be able to answer questions and we can certainly help you spend your money! :good2:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Welcome to the GTT community. :thumbup1gif:

:greentractorride:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts

·
Registered