Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always wanted a Diesel F250 and finally made it happen! End of year rebates and dealership wanting to up their numbers gave me an amazing deal I couldn’t turn down.

This will pull my 18ft trailer and 1025r so much better than my old Ram 1500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
184 Posts
Beautiful truck! Great color combination! Good luck with it. I had a 2013 F350 and currently have a 2016 a F350. They are great trucks. I’m really starting to fall in love with the new body style!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful truck! Great color combination! Good luck with it. I had a 2013 F350 and currently have a 2016 a F350. They are great trucks. I’m really starting to fall in love with the new body style!
Yeah I was between the 350 and 250 but found the perfect deal with this one. Hoping this will last me the next 20 years!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
THAT is a gorgeous truck!! I was online a couple of weeks ago looking at year end prices on Ford trucks. Seemed like none of the dealers around here had any F-250's left, but some pretty smokin' deals on the F-150's. I have an '08 F-250 and when I replace it (no hurry) I want to stick with the same capacity.

Thanks I did miss it, spend so much time in the subcompacts don’t really venture out! Lol
There's a "New Posts" link at the top of the page. I usually click on it to see what's going on rather than go into each of the forums. Quick and easy way to keep up on things all over the board.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
:thumbup1gif: Nice truck congrats

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
That is a sharp truck. Congrats on the move up from a Fiat.

·
Premium Member
4,732 Posts
Dang that's a good looking truck!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
X2:good2:

I keep telling my wife I’m getting a new truck...when she asks... someday.:laugh: Just prepping her.

·
Premium Member
1,652 Posts
The Only other Truck Brand I will Buy besides Nissan is a Fix Or Repair Daily congrats On the Great Looking New F250:bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
7,914 Posts
Very nice new F250. Best of luck with it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
650 Posts
Great truck! I don't know if this is true but I was on another forum and they were talking about Ford and Chev diesels going to crap. It is something to do with the pump cp4 instead of cp3 or something like that and the turbos like to go at around 90,000-100,000 miles. Just saying, You do have a great looking truck just love the looks of it.

Doug

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I have to admire that truck!
Mostly because I have the exact color combination on my 2017 F350 supercab.
Everything I have read tells me that Ford has a reliable diesel now, but I still run their own cetane boost with lubricant in every tank of fuel which does three things.
It adds protective lubricant for the CP-4 fuel pump, it boosts cetane which I have read lowers soot levels to aid the EGR and DPF and also improves part throttle power judging from my own seat of the pants experience.

You are going to love this truck.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have to admire that truck!
Mostly because I have the exact color combination on my 2017 F350 supercab.
Everything I have read tells me that Ford has a reliable diesel now, but I still run their own cetane boost with lubricant in every tank of fuel which does three things.
It adds protective lubricant for the CP-4 fuel pump, it boosts cetane which I have read lowers soot levels to aid the EGR and DPF and also improves part throttle power judging from my own seat of the pants experience.

You are going to love this truck.:bigthumb:
Good to know, I’ll pick some up! Thanks

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
The Only other Truck Brand I will Buy besides Nissan is a First on Race Day congrats On the Great Looking New F250:bigthumb:
Fixed that for ya........

Dave

1 - 19 of 19 Posts