Green Tractor Talk banner

New Toy(gator)

5K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  bhill 
#1 ·
Got the call today and had our new 2018 Gator RSX 860M dropped off. Snapped a few pics and took a quick ride this afternoon before the rains came.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
:bigthumb::bigthumb:

#6 ·
:bigthumb: that's one of them gators that goes really, really fast-huh:laugh: camo-yet to boot. as much as i like camo-i want the full paint color. just me-oh. hope the best for ya! have fun!!

#12 ·
I'm glad Kingnuke bought one of these hot rod Gators. I don't recall any one else on GTT owning one, so it will be nice to hear how he likes it. I agree Jim, it's not my first choice for a Gator and I would choose the green and yellow, but if Kingnuke has the places to ride it, then I know he's (and his dogs) gonna have some fun!:bigthumb:

#10 ·
Congrats, you and dogs will have fun with that. :bigthumb:

#14 ·
Only put about an hour on it yesterday and putted around, not supposed to go over 40 MPH or 6K RPM for the first 3 hours(it was difficult). Quick first observations, go pedal is touchy she takes off FAST, it is actually quieter than I thought it would be. Got that model for a few reasons, I have a few friends that go all over riding their RzRs and it will be fun to go with them. The wife wanted a dump bed for her gardening and landscaping projects(the golf cart doesn't cut it since we moved to a larger property). And it just plain looks badass. Any specific questions I can try and answer them, doesn't look like much riding with the rain this weekend, we will see if it turns to snow tomorrow night.

#19 ·
:lol: i thought that was one of them bad a$$ machines. how fast will it go-once broke in? what kind of doors are u looking at aftermarket wise? and does it now have a heater in it? this summer should be a blast riding.

#16 ·
Front and rear windshields coming soon, currently looking at options as I am not paying JD prices for something that will just be on a few months in the winter.

#23 ·
So true , I managed a snowmobile and OHV trail program in the western states. We had a policy that no cotton was allowed with our trail maintenance workers clothing. We wore synthetic undergarments and outerwear. As they say “cotton kills”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 ·
Ran it around for about an hour last night to set up another feeder and load the other feeders with corn, and check trail cams. Sure was nice to fit everything in the bed without having to strap it down on the quad and make multiple trips. Another .5 hour and I can open her up and see what shes really made of. Sorry no pics I always forget and the dogs were having fun running through the woods with the nice weather yesterday. :usa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.