Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20160811_191847.jpg 20160811_191829.jpg

I've been meaning to post this for a few months. I bought this stump bucket grapple back in September from North American Implements. It is heavily built, rock solid. The price was excellent. North American Implement was very nice to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new attachment.

I bought it to remove stumps and to dig holes for planting trees and bushes. So far it works very well. The few stumps I used it on so far come out very quick and with less mess compared to using my loader bucket. I even relocated a few side walk chunks with ease.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
That is a monster. Looks like a workhorse:bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
8,146 Posts
View attachment 291978 View attachment 291986

I've been meaning to post this for a few months. I bought this stump bucket grapple back in September from North American Implements. It is heavily built, rock solid. The price was excellent. North American Implement was very nice to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new attachment.

I bought it to remove stumps and to dig holes for planting trees and bushes. So far it works very well. The few stumps I used it on so far come out very quick and with less mess compared to using my loader bucket. I even relocated a few side walk chunks with ease.
That's quite the attachment. Combines many features of a front loader, grapple and backhoe bucket with thumb! :good2:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
That is a solid looking piece of equipment, I could tear up some stuff with one of those. Congratulations on the new piece:unknown:

·
Administrator
18,306 Posts
The specs didn't say, how much does it weigh? Looks like you have a JDQA to SSQA adapter as well, how much further out does that put the attachment?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The specs didn't say, how much does it weigh? Looks like you have a JDQA to SSQA adapter as well, how much further out does that put the attachment?
Kenny, it weighs around 740 pounds. My loader can lift around 1,500 lbs so it is a bit heavy, but I figured I am not lifting anything for the most part. I am mostly digging. I figure this bucket may take some abuse removing stumps so I opted for the bigger/heavier is better theory. I believe the adaptor is around 6" overall. I am very happy with it so far.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
That is one mean looking grapple! You avatar says Wisconsin but that picture screams deep South with those trees and that style of house. Anyways, that is one tough looking implement. I wish I had it but my 2210 probably couldn't even lift it off the ground!:lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
That is one big mean looking machine. but I like.:bigthumb: I know I couldn't put that on my 1025.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd love to see a video of that thing in action!! Maybe popping out a stump or two?
We will have to wait until May or June for a video. It's cold and snowy until then. I will say it was worth every penny I paid for it. It has exceeded my expectations for a quality product and for what I wanted to do with it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts