Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I've been creeping this website for quite some time, quite a lot in the last week, I've owned a JD 2320 since 2007 and will be taking possession of a JD2025r with a Mauser cab on Tuesday, I was wavering between it and a 2032 but the fact that I couldn't get the Mauser cab on the 2032 made my mind up, I will be using it for snowplowing and a bit of loader work, also what I couldn't find anywhere is that with the cab on it comes in at 81" so it will fit in my garage which is a nice bonus! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I’m still running a 2320. Wish it had a cab.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,065 Posts
Welcome to GTT Ali88 and congratulations.
A profile location is always a good thing as it helps us help you knowing your location.

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Welcome to GTT:bigbeer:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum! I’m still running a 2320. Wish it had a cab.
Yes, this was the only reason for me to get another, my 2320 has worked amazing, only problem I had was the little drive shaft seized up and broke, I truly hope that they have solved that issue that you don't have to disassemble the whole tractor to grease it!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,624 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Premium Member
13,814 Posts
Yes, this was the only reason for me to get another, my 2320 has worked amazing, only problem I had was the little drive shaft seized up and broke, I truly hope that they have solved that issue that you don't have to disassemble the whole tractor to grease it!!!
Yes they have. :thumbup1gif:

:wgtt:

Reactions: greenharley

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. We would like to see picture of your new tractor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts