Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
17,976 Posts
Yep, and it's great. But a step on the other side would be nice as well, so I don't have to walk around the tractor.
Our step will only go on the left side, since that’s the way most people mount and dismount tractors.

·
Administrator
17,976 Posts
Here is one before powder coating:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well that is progress, and great to see. Looks like one wont be under my tree this year though.

Kenny, if you recall, I volunteered to be a "Product Launch Tester" for you. I must have missed your confirmation on that! :)

·
Administrator
17,976 Posts
Kenny, if you recall, I volunteered to be a "Product Launch Tester" for you. I must have missed your confirmation on that! :)
I’ve had MANY of these offers, it’s hard to keep track of them all sorry :mocking:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
So Kenny, guess it's not going to happen in time for Christmas. :cry: Guess I'll just print this thread and wrap it. :lol:

------------------------------------------
Private Message for my hubby:

Tried to get the step, but either Kenny was too busy monitoring the GTT Secret Santa or the paint is drying like that black latex paint we tried on a front door years ago. But as soon as the step is available, it'll be yours, all yours. :laugh:
------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas, Kenny.

·
Administrator
17,976 Posts
So Kenny, guess it's not going to happen in time for Christmas.

Did I ever say WHAT Christmas? I mean there is another one coming in only 366 days right?

We are close, so very close! They are about a week out now.

Valentines day is only 52 days :hide:

Merry Christmas to you and Hubby also.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Did I ever say WHAT Christmas? I mean there is another one coming in only 366 days right?
Orthodox Christmas is Jan 7... My dad's family was Russian Orthodox and it was a hoot watching them attack the post-Christmas sales for their holiday. :laugh:

Valentines day is only 52 days
Time for you to get busy on the grab bar then. :lol:

·
Administrator
17,976 Posts
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.